Thursday, September 22, 2011

Day 18- In My Bag

I have purchased many diaper bags in the 11 years I have been a mom.
Never have found one that I loved.
Currently using this purse that I bought at Costco (its from The Sak) and its been the best so far.
Inside-
a couple of cloth diapers, pink Kawaii and white Fuzzibunz onesize to match her outfit today (I prefer they do),
a Planetwise wet/dry bag to put soiled diapers in,
a Trio bar,
My wallet (the yellow thing),
a small container of Puffs for Natalie,
Wipes, both disposable and cloth,
a small notebook to write things in,
a pen or 2,
diaper cream (not to be used with cloth diapers, though),
and probably thirty other things.
And don't forget, my camera is usually in there, too!

1 comment:

  1. Looks pretty organized with all that stuff in there, I think that you forgot to mention the baby you keep in there.

    ReplyDelete